Vodka Sauce Published on: April 21, 2020
- skillet or large pan
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 cans San Marzano Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- ¼ cup vodka
- 1 pint heavy cream
- olive oil
- Add some olive oil to skillet and heat medium-high. Chop up the garlic. When oil is hot add the garlic and cook until golden.
- Add 2 cans of tomatoes and cook for 1½ hours.
- Add the vodka to the pan and cook for 20 minutes.
- Finally, add the heavy cream and cook for 5 additional minutes.
- Makes enough sauce for 1 lb of pasta.