Visiting the Library
Visiting the Library In-Person
|Current In-Person Hours
Mon-Thu 9:30 am – 9 pm
Fri 9:30 am – 6 pm
Sat 9:30 am – 5 pm
Sun 2 to 5 pm
Masks are required for all visitors to the library (ages 2 & up), whether you are vaccinated or unvaccinated, for the safety of our patrons and our staff.
Thank you for your cooperation.
While we don’t like taking this measure, the library meets two of the state’s four criteria for high-risk indoor environment. Our Health Officials have recommended this step at this time when an upsurge in virus transmission is anticipated. We hope this will be a short-term measure that we can discontinue soon.
If in the interim, you have questions or suggestions, please contact Library Director Karen Brodsky by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 973-635-0608 anytime.
You may now visit the library in person to:
- Browse the collections (look for books and/or movies)
- Use a computer/printer, copy machine, or fax machine
- Seating is allowed in the Reference area of the library.
- The meeting rooms on the lower level may now be reserved for small groups. To reserve a room you may call the library or visit our Meeting Rooms page.
Current safety measures in place include:
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed around the building.
- Maintain a safe distance from others, including staff.
- High-touch areas, including public computers and copy machine, are equipped with sanitizing supplies kiosks — please sanitize equipment before and after using.
Now is the perfect time to download our new mobile app! Once you sign in to your account, you will be able to use the app as your library card to check out your items at the Circulation Desk. Get full details here.
Please do not put donations in the book drops – we are not able to accept donations of materials at this time. Any donated items will be discarded.