Visiting the Library
Visiting the Library In-Person
|Current In-Person Hours
Mon-Thu 9:30 am – 9 pm
Fri 9:30 am – 6 pm
Sat 9:30 am – 5 pm
Sun 2 pm – 5 pm
At the Library Board of Trustees meeting on February 24, 2022, the Board unanimously passed a resolution ending the mask requirement inside the library starting on Monday, February 28. Click here to read the full press release.
You may now visit the library in person to:
- Browse the collections (look for books and/or movies)
- Use a computer/printer, copy machine, or fax machine
- Seating is allowed in all areas of the library, including (as of March 24, 2022) the Children’s Room
- Meeting rooms may be reserved for community groups. To reserve a room visit our Meeting Rooms page.
Current safety measures in place include:
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed around the building.
- Maintain a safe distance from others, including staff.
- High-touch areas, including public computers and copy machine, are equipped with sanitizing supplies kiosks — please sanitize equipment before and after using.
Now is the perfect time to download our new mobile app! Once you sign in to your account, you will be able to use the app as your library card to check out your items at the Circulation Desk. Get full details here.