We will be offering a variety of take-home craft project kits for kids and teens. Some projects may have a small fee for the supply kits – please check the descriptions for full details. Each project will have its own age limits, so please read the full description before reserving a kit.
We hope you will share your completed creations with us so we can post them to a photo gallery! Please send a clear photo and whether you’d like your child to be credited by their first & last name, first name only, or no credit, to email@example.com. Photo tip: If sending via email from your mobile device, choose to send it at the original size.
July – 🦎Chameleon Stuffie | August – 🐼Mad Panda Pillow
There is a $5.00 materials fee for each of these kits. Each project is limited to 20 kits. View the instructions below to pay online. Once you reserve your kit, pay for your supplies, and email your PayPal confirmation to the library, we will notify you when your kit is ready to be picked up.
🦎Chameleon Stuffie Hand Sewing Project – July
Stitch your own stuffed baby chameleon with a curly tail! Along with Sew It! Workshop, we have created a fun take-home craft kit for children ages 9 & up. The kit includes everything you will need to make your own chameleon (except for scissors).
There is a $5.00 materials fee per kit. Click here to reserve your kit and use the instructions below to pay online. Once you reserve your kit, pay for your supplies, and email your payment confirmation to the library, we will notify you when your kit is ready to be picked up.
- Payments are collected using PayPal and can be completed with or without a PayPal account.
- Once you are on the PayPal page, enter the correct amount of your payment and click/tap the dropdown menu where it says “(Optional) Use this donation for” and select “Program Payment”.
- If you do have PayPal, you can click/tap the “Donate with PayPal” button and log in to your PayPal account.
- Click/tap where it says “Add a note” and enter what you are paying for (see example)
- If you don’t have PayPal or don’t want to use your PayPal account, click/tap the “Donate with a Debit or Credit Card” button
- Click/tap the pen icon and enter what you are paying for (see example)
- Once you have entered your information, click/tap the Donate Now button at the bottom to complete the transaction in PayPal.
- When you receive your payment confirmation email from PayPal, please forward it to our Youth Services email: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can be sure to mark you as paid. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- We will notify you when your kit is ready to be picked up.