Spinach and Artichoke Dip Published on: June 11, 2020
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- large mixer bowl
- electric mixer
- 9 inch pie pan or baking dish
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- dash chili powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or jack cheese
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts in water (not oil), drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 7 oz bag frozen chopped spinach
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large mixer bowl, beat mayo, cream cheese, garlic salt and chili powder on medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth (1-2 minutes).
- By hand, stir in 1 cup cheese (reserving 1 cup for top), artichoke hearts, and spinach.
- Spread artichoke mixture in 9 inch pie pan or baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese on top melts
- Serve with tortilla chips.