Spaghetti with Kalamata Olives and Sun-Dried Tomatoes Published on: April 21, 2020
Spaghetti with Kalamata Olives and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- large pot
- large skillet
- 1 pkg spaghetti
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 8 oz pitted Kalamata olives (sliced or chopped)
- 7½ or 8 oz jar sun-dried tomatoes (drained and chopped)
- grated parmesan cheese for topping
- Bring large pot of water to boil and cook spaghetti al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large skillet over low heat and add the garlic, stirring occasionally.
- After 4-5 minutes, add the olives and sun-dried tomatoes. Cook for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Add cooked spaghetti to the skillet and toss well. If more coating is needed, add a little more olive oil.
- After pasta is tossed well, serve topped with grated parmesan cheese.