Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken, Salsa, Corn and Beans Published on: April 21, 2020
Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken, Salsa, Corn and Beans
- Slow cooker
- 1 can corn (drained) OR 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 1-2 cans black or kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- ¼ tsp garlic powder (optional)
- ¾ tsp cumin (optional)
- 1 jar salsa (1¼-2 cups depending on amount of beans and corn)
- Layer the ingredients in the order given.
- Cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Top with cheddar cheese, cilantro, avocado. Serve over rice or pasta if desired.