Pineapple Lime Jello Salad Published on: April 22, 2020
Pineapple Lime Jello Salad
- large mixing bowl
- 8 oz container of low fat Cool Whip
- 4 oz box of Lime Jello
- 12 oz container of fat free cottage cheese
- 21 oz can of tidbit pineapple (drained)
- 2 bananas (sliced)
- Put the Cool Whip and Jello in a large mixing bowl and whisk until they are well blended and most of the Jello dissolves into the Cool Whip.
- Fold in cottage cheese, pineapple, and bananas.
- Stick in the refrigerator until set.