Instant Pot Chicken Tetrazzini Published on: April 21, 2020
Instant Pot Chicken Tetrazzini
- Instant Pot
- greased 9x13 baking dish
- small bowl
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic (diced)
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- 1 10½ oz can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 10½ oz can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ½ cup white wine
- 8 oz spaghetti
For crispy topping
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Turn Instant Pot on saute. Add 1 tbsp of butter and the garlic to the Instant Pot, saute until butter is melted.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on chicken breasts (butterfly if needed). Place chicken in Instant Pot and pour 1 cup of chicken broth over the chicken.
- Close the lid and pressure cook on high setting for 9 minutes. When done, release pressure, removed chicken, and shred.
- Break pasta in half, place in bottom of the Instant Pot, and put shredded chicken over the pasta. Add sour cream, remaining chicken broth, both soups, and white wine. Mix together and pressure cook on high for 6 minutes.
For Crispy Topping
- Melt remaining butter. In a small bowl, mix melted butter, both types of bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese.
- Spray 9x13 baking dish, add Chicken Tetrazzini from the Instant Pot, sprinkle bread crumb/cheese mixture on top.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.