In-Person Library Visits Published on: March 15, 2021
You may now visit the library in person by appointment to:
- Browse the collections (look for books and/or movies)
- Use a computer, copy machine or fax machine
Time limit is 30 minutes per person per day.
Safety procedures are required as follows:
Enter through the back doors, ensuring that no one is in the vestibule before entering. As you enter the inner doors, please:
- Check that your mask is on properly before entering.
- Take your temperature. Promptly leave if you have a fever.
- Sanitize your hands.
- Place a colored sticker on your left upper arm so the staff can properly monitor capacity.
- Maintain 6 feet distance from other, including staff.
- High-touch areas, including public computers and copy machine, have been supplied with a heavy, standing sanitizing supplies kiosk — please sanitize equipment before and after using.
- After your 30 minutes, exit through the front door. (Patrons with mobility issues will be permitted to exit through the back doors with staff assistance.)
Maximum time in the library 30 minutes in a 24-hour period.
30-minute appointments may be made on the hour between the following hours:
- Monday through Thursday – 11 am – 6 pm
- Friday – 11 am – 5 pm
- Saturday – 11 am – 4 pm
- At this time there are no appointments on Sundays
Book an appointment below or by phoning 973-635-0603. Your appointment will be confirmed by email.
Contactless Takeout Service is still available! Link here for details.
Please continue to return your materials to the outdoor book returns. No donations can be accepted.
PLEASE BOOK APPOINTMENTS FOR EACH PERSON IN YOUR PARTY. EVERY CHILD COUNTS!