Pay a Fine or Make a Donation
If you are making a donation, simply click the Donate button. From the drop-down menu “(Optional) Use this donation for”, select the fund to which you are donating.
If you are paying a fine, follow the instructions below.
While the library is closed to the public, you may pay your fines by mailing a check or paying online via PayPal.
To pay online click the Donate button:
- Enter the amount of your fine (there is a $1.00 minimum)
- Click the dropdown menu where it says “(Optional) Use this donation for” and select “Satisfy a Fine”
- If you have PayPal, you can click the “Donate with PayPal” button and log in.
- Click where it says “Add a note” and type your library card number
- If you don’t have PayPal, click the “Donate with a Debit or Credit Card” button
- Click where it says “Write a note (Optional)” and type your library card number
- Once you have filled out the form, click the Donate Now button at the bottom to complete the transaction in PayPal
- When you receive your payment confirmation email from PayPal, please forward it to the Circulation Department email: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can be sure to mark your account as paid
To pay by check:
Checks can be mailed to Library of the Chathams, 214 Main Street, Chatham, NJ 07928.