How to Start a Small Business in New Jersey – Taxation University Workshop
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:45 PM
Location: Library of The Chathams
214 Main Street, Chatham, 07928
This event was rescheduled from Monday, January 8.
We are happy to offer this special Taxation University workshop on How to Start a Small Business in New Jersey. The workshop is completely free, but registration is required and space is limited to 30 people. You can sign up in person, by phone, or online right here.
This course will teach you about:
- The different business structures
- How to report your New Jersey business income
- How to register a small business in New Jersey
- Legal entity registration
- Individual structured business registration
The New Jersey State Library is working with Taxation University, the training and outreach unit of the New Jersey Division of Taxation, to offer workshops for businesses and entrepreneurs in libraries.
- More Adult Events