Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) will be held on Wednesdays, February 1 to April 12 from 10 am to 2 pm. Appointments for this free service are required and may be made in person or by calling the library at 973-635-0603.
Please bring these items with you:
- Financial records from 2016
- Copies of your 2015 Federal and State tax returns
- All printed and blank forms from the Internal Revenue Service
- Your Social Security card
- Proof of health insurance for you and any dependents
Grades K to 5
Limit: 6 children per week Registration for each session will open 2 weeks prior
Two Chatham High School students will be providing homework help to students after school every other Wednesday. All subjects welcome. Sign up today!
To sign up for February 15, click here or call 973-635-0603Read more...