Easy Savory Breaded Chicken Cutlets Published on: April 21, 2020
Easy Savory Breaded Chicken Cutlets
- 2 shallow bowls (or 1 bowl and wax paper)
- lightly greased baking dish
- 4 thin chicken breasts
- 1 packet Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing mix (0.7 oz)
- 1 container of sour cream (16 oz)
- Flavored bread crumbs for coating
- In shallow bowl, combine sour cream with contents of Good Seasons packet.
- Coat each chicken breast well with sour cream/dressing mix.
- In another shallow bowl (or on wax paper) coat each breast well with flavored bread crumbs.
- Put chicken breasts in a lightly greased baking dish and bake at 400°F for 30 minutes.