Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dessert Published on: April 22, 2020
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dessert
- baking dish with 2 inch sides
- small-medium sized mixing bowl
- 1-2 pkg chocolate chip cookies (depends on size of your dish)
- Cool Whip
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Pour milk into a small to medium sized mixing bowl. Fill about half way.
- Dunk the cookies into the milk one or two at a time - just a quick dunk, do not soak. You may need to add more milk as the cookies absorb it.
- Line the bottom of the baking dish with the dunked cookies. Layer the rest of the cookies on top as you dunk them, covering spaces as you layer.
- Top the final layer with Cool Whip and sprinkle with chocolate chips for a little crunch.
- Chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour.