Make This Your Place!
A cohesive, integrated, safe, modern space for our community. Complete information is in our case statement.
Link here to hear Township Representative Kevin Sullivan report to Chatham Township Committee.
• Teen Center with dedicated work rooms that offers a safe studying and gathering place
• Flexible STEM/Meeting Room for technology training and STEM initiatives
• Expanded and upgraded local history facilities including an Archival Preservation Room and museum-quality displays
• Renovated Children’s Center and new Children’s Activity Room
• Business center for working professionals and people seeking employment
• Additional Study Rooms
• Meeting and Programming Places that are flexible in size in order to accommodate more groups
• Infrastructure upgrades to address heating, ventilation, air conditioning, electrical systems lighting, and walkways for safety and comfort
Details of the plan is linked here but is evolving with community input so check back often.
Make This Your Place in 1 2 3
- Please give your input for the Library of The Chathams strategic direction by linking here. This is your community center with resources and services for everyone. Help us provide what YOU want in YOUR library.
- Please consider donating to the project. Commemorate your family’s support of the Library or make a gift in honor of a loved one. Donors of $1,000+ join the Bridge Club and will be recognized in the Library after construction. A full list of naming opportunities is available here. Mail checks to Library of The Chathams, 214 Main Street, Chatham, NJ 07928 with memo Bridging Space to Place. Or donate online:
3. Come to the library and try out some of our new services and resources!