Make This Your Place!
A cohesive, integrated, safe, modern space for our community – read our case statement.
Link here to see how your neighbors value your library.
Link here to hear Kevin Sullivan’s report to Chatham Township Committee.
Link here for plan details.
Please consider donating to the project. Commemorate your family’s support of the Library or make a gift in honor of a loved one. Donors of $1,000+ join the Bridge Club and will be recognized in the Library after construction.
A full list of naming opportunities is available here.
Mail checks to Library of the Chathams, 214 Main Street, Chatham, NJ 07928 with memo Bridging Space to Place. Or donate online:
• Teen Center with dedicated work rooms that offers a safe studying and gathering place
• Flexible STEM/Meeting Room for technology training and STEM initiatives
• Expanded and upgraded local history facilities including an Archival Preservation Room and museum-quality displays
• Renovated Children’s Center and new Children’s Activity Room
• Business center for working professionals and people seeking employment
• Additional Study Rooms
• Meeting and Programming Places that are flexible in size in order to accommodate more groups
• Infrastructure upgrades to address heating, ventilation, air conditioning, electrical systems lighting, and walkways for safety and comfort