Make This Your Place!
Summary Plan Amenities
• Teen Center with dedicated work rooms that offers a safe studying and gathering place
• Flexible STEM/Meeting Room for technology training and STEM initiatives
• Expanded and upgraded local history facilities including an Archival Preservation Room and museum-quality displays
• Renovated Children’s Center and new Children’s Activity Room
• Business center for working professionals and people seeking employment
• Additional Study Rooms
• Meeting and Programming Places that are flexible in size in order to accommodate more groups
• Infrastructure upgrades to address heating, ventilation, air conditioning, electrical systems lighting, and walkways for safety and comfort
Chatham Residents Speak Out
Please Support the Project
Commemorate your family’s support of the Library or make a gift in honor of a loved one. Donors of $1,000+ join the Bridge Club and will be recognized in the Library after construction.
Mail checks to Library of the Chathams, 214 Main Street, Chatham, NJ 07928 with memo Bridging Space to Place. Or donate online: